Upcoming Workshop Dates
MAY 6 2023 – 1:30 to 6:30
I am so excited to be offering this training. There seems be a lot of beautiful
strong kinky women ready to embrace their Mistress side. I have been living in
a D/s marriage for 6 years and working as a Professional Dominatrix and
educator for over 7 years. My courses are real-life and practical.
Part 1 :
Introduction to BDSM and understanding your individual styles of Domination
In this workshop, we will explore the basics of BDSM including.
• Consent, negotiation, and informed risk aware consent
• Safe play, keeping yourself and your submissive safe.
• Hard and soft limits, safe words
• Mistress Archetypes, how do you define yourself.
• Lifestyle Domme, Pro Domme, All for fun
• Choosing the right play partner
• Power exchange
• Bedroom bondage, learn to tie basic rope in the environment around you.
• CBT (cock and ball torture)
• First aid for BDSM
• Hygiene practice
• Impact – canes, floggers, paddles, whips spanking.
• Putting a scene together
• What to do when things start to go wrong, how to shift the energy of the
When: Sat 6th May 1:30 pm till 6:30 pm
Where: North Brisbane
For ticket link Contact: Priestess@priestessdesire.com
Intro to Shibari
This beginner-level class will take through all the safety aspects of shibari . We will cover rope placement, handling, single columns, double columns, and some self-tying you can practice on your self at home to develop your skills.
When May 20th 1 pm – 3:30 pm
Where : North Brisbane
Cost : $50
For ticket link contact : Prietsess@priestessdesire.com
- The Old Guard
- BDSM 101
- Impact Play
- Medical Play
Please email to be included on the mailing list for upcoming events